lets have phone sex over walkie talkies
"I’ll make you moan, over"
"bend what? over"
How about Shingeki no Evangelion? AW YEAAAH :D 3.0 suits are so amazing, especially Rei’s ♥
poses ref: kate-fox
thats is. this is the crossover of the century. we’ve done it everyone
i feel like ‘restaurant’ shouldnt be spelled like that
les anglophones volent des mots à d’autres langues puis chialent parce qu’ils ne sont pas orthographiés comme ils le voudraient
IM GONNA REBLOG THIS POST UNTIL I DIE IM CRYING
I keep seeing these videos with people in bathing suits and t-shirts, tank tops. For me personally, when I bring awarerness to a charity, I prefer a more formal setting, so excuse me…
I couldn’t resist the urge any longer and made a Bucky Captain America manip.
Gaza August 19,2014.
"Extended cease-fire ends. Airstrikes resume. More than 30 Palestinians injured and 2 killed in Gaza."
Israel’s Operation Protective Edge
- 2,019 Palestinians killed [80% civilians] , including 542 children and 251 women from Israeli bombardment
- 64 Israeli Soldiers killed in combat and 3 civilians
- 10,223 Palestinians wounded, including 3,486 children and 1,970 women
- UNRWA has exhausted its capacity to absorb displaced persons, and overcrowding in shelters risks the outbreak of epidemics.
- 122 Palestinian families have lost 3 or more members of their family.
- UNICEF estimates about 373,000 Palestinian children have had some kind of direct traumatic experience and require immediate psycho-social support.
- 1.5 million people in Gaza have limited or no access to water supplies. 26 health facilities have been damaged.
- More than 485,000 internally displaced are in need of emergency food assistance.
- Shelling and bombing have damaged 142 schools — 89 of them run by the United Nations — , and multiple Israeli strikes on Gaza’s only power plant and other infrastructure have left it beyond repair.The cost of reconstruction will run to “hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars,” - Pernille Ironside, the head of the Unicef office in Gaza